The Armed Forces Insurance Annual Meeting will be held on 20 June 2024 at 5:00 PM CST. Join Meeting Here


Motorhome/ Travel Trailer Insurance

Motorhome and Travel Trailer Insurance

Motorhome insurance covers several kinds of vehicles such as: Class A motorhomes, Class B motorhomes (van campers), and Class C motorhomes (mini motorhomes). Travel trailer insurance, including campers, pop-ups, and fifth wheels is also available. So if you're searching for motorhome, travel trailer, or camper insurance, we can help.

Why do I need Motorhome or Travel Trailer Insurance?

Rather than adding your motorhome or travel trailer to your auto policy, consider motorhome insurance. Motorhome insurance coverage should protect more than what typical car insurance does. The following situations are generally not covered under a standard auto insurance policy:

  • You keep things in your motorhome and travel trailer that you wouldn't keep in your car such as: clothing, jewelry, binoculars, DVD players, laptops, camcorders, or outdoor gear.
  • When you park your motorhome or travel trailer at a campsite, you may be liable for the area around your vehicle. If someone is injured, you may be responsible.
  • If your motorhome or travel trailer is damaged while you're traveling, you'll need a place to stay and a way to get there.

Since none of the scenarios above are covered in the event of a loss on an auto policy, they could end up costing you thousands of dollars. When you insure your motorhome or travel trailer on its own policy, you'll have a wide range of coverage for a wide range of incidents.

Contact Armed Forces Insurance today at 800-495-8234 or get a free no-obligation quote online.

Insurance products are provided by Armed Forces Insurance Exchange (AFIE), Armed Forces Insurance Agency (AFIA) and its affiliated partners. All policies and endorsements are subject to underwriting approval. Coverages, deductibles, limits, and discounts vary by state.

Request A Quote

Explore our Insurance Products

Need Help?