Military Families, like you, we protect what matters most.
Save time and money by letting AFI shop our network of national carriers for you.
Anything worth having is worth protecting
Since 1887, Armed Forces Insurance (AFI) has existed with a single, unwavering purpose: To protect the people who protect our nation. So for more than 135 years, we've provided military homeowner insurance, military renter insurance, military auto insurance and much more to our members. Let AFI's dedicated agents shop our network of national carriers to find the best value and options to fit your needs.
Coverage Options Include:
If you want competitive rates from an insurance company that understand your circumstances, Armed Forces Insurance is for you. We even shop other carriers to find you the best policy at the best price. And as former military leaders ourselves, we understand the unique challenges that come with military service.
We understand military life. You can count on AFI to have your back.
At Armed Forces Insurance, we understand military life. That's why when you join our family, you get an agent who sticks with you. After all, you never know where PCS might take you and your family next. But you can always count on your friendly AFI agent to have you covered.
Am I Eligible To Join AFI?
You are eligible for membership with Armed Forces Insurance if you meet any of the following criteria:
- Active duty, retired or honorably discharged military, including National Guard, Reserves, and Coast Guard
- Active or retired Department of Defense civilian employee
- Service Academy including Merchant Marine or ROTC cadet
- Child of a current or former AFI Member
- Spouse or surviving spouse of an active duty, retired, or honorably discharged military, including National Guard, Reserves, and Coast Guard
- Active, retired, or former commissioned officer of the NOAA or PHS
- Former spouse of a current or former AFI member
- Former AFI member (once a member, always a member!)
An added benefit of joining Armed Forces Insurance now is that you will be extending your membership to your children.