Dwelling/Fire Insurance

Dwelling/Fire Insurance

A dwelling fire policy, sometimes called landlord insurance, is similar to a homeowner insurance policy as it protects homes that are rented to others, vacant or occupied by persons other than the owner. Basic coverage insures the dwelling from perils such as fire, wind and hail damage, and vandalism. We can review your individual situation for the policy that best fits your needs. Ask us about options for properties titled in an LLC or Corporation.

Contact Armed Forces Insurance today at 800-495-8234 or get a free no-obligation quote online.

Insurance products are provided by Armed Forces Insurance Exchange (AFIE), Armed Forces Insurance Agency (AFIA) and its affiliated partners. All policies and endorsements are subject to underwriting approval. Coverages, deductibles, limits, and discounts vary by state.

Request a Quote

Explore our Insurance Products

Need Help?