Business Insurance from AFI, even if you’re not in the military
You worked hard for your business. So, naturally, you want to protect it. That's why Armed Forces Insurance offers comprehensive business insurance packages to protect you as a business owner. We’re here to help protect your business property and vehicles from liability.
Why get an AFI Business Insurance policy?
Protecting the businesses of our military personnel and veterans has been our honor for 137 years and counting. We work hard to reflect our military service members’ commitment to duty, honor and integrity, and we'll work just as hard for your business. With AFI, you'll get a personal insurance agent dedicated to you, as well as business insurance coverage plans built with the unique needs of your business in mind.
Active duty, veteran, DoD or VA employee? AFI membership is for you!
Active-duty, veterans, DoD, VA employees and their families are eligible for AFI membership. See why our nation’s military service members have trusted us for their property insurance needs for over 135 years.
Make a sound business decision: Trust AFI with your business insurance.
Armed Forces Insurance is the name military families have trusted with their home, renter, auto and other insurance needs for 137 years and counting. Through partnerships with multiple national carriers, we have expanded our services to include insurance for your business.
Our agents work to understand your unique business needs so they can help you get the coverage that fits you. Specifically, AFI agents can:
- Explain your business insurance coverage options
- Make sure you have appropriate coverage for your business
- Help you understand the claims process
Types of Business Insurance available
There are many coverage options available to protect your business. Our experienced military and veterans business insurance agents can help find the best coverage to protect your investment while giving you the peace of mind you deserve.
- Business Property
- You take pride in your buildings, equipment, stock and supplies. No no matter your size, location or industry, Armed Forces Business Insurance provides flexible insurance solutions.
- Business Liability
- A growing business can have lots of moving parts. Accidents can happen on site and off, affect employees and customers, and leave your business responsible no matter how careful you are. Liability insurance can help cover attorney fees, medical expenses, and other damages in the event of a liability judgement.
- Business Vehicles
- More than 16,000 traffic accidents happen per day. Whether you use your own car, have a fleet, or rely on employee vehicles to get the job done, the veterans and military business insurance specialists at Armed Forces Insurance can find the protection you need to help keep your business moving forward.
- Worker’s Compensation
- Workers’ Compensation insurance covers medical costs and a portion of lost wages for an employee who becomes injured or ill on the job, but it also protects companies from being sued by employees for workplace conditions that can cause an injury or illness. Required in nearly every state, Workers’ Compensation laws are designed to ensure payment on behalf of employers for the cost of injuries or occupational diseases.
- Builders’ Risk
- No matter how large or small your construction or renovation project, you need insurance protection that goes beyond construction materials. A Builder’s Risk Policy protects your investment, which means it will help replace your income as well as your expenses. You need a flexible agent like Armed Forces Insurance who realizes that the risk continually changes with every phase – from the hole in the ground right up until your building or home is completed.
Get a free quote
Let us help you protect what matters most.
Get your free quote in minutes.
Reviews from AFI Members
Former Marine Corps, 1st Lieutenant; Member Since 2014
As a veteran-owned small business we face challenges that require us to wear many hats. When I started Gooey someone gave me a piece of advice, "do what you do best and hire experts to do everything else". I truly feel like I have hired an expert to take care of my business insurance. You get us veterans!