Is AFI For You?
If you're looking for military homeowner insurance, renter insurance, auto insurance or other property coverage, Armed Forces Insurance is for you. After all, Armed Forces Insurance was created specifically to protect those who protect our nation.
If you appreciate personal service, rather than being treated as a number, Armed Forces Insurance is for you. You'll notice our commitment to excellence in this area right away when your call is answered by a live person, not sent to an automated answering service.
If you want competitive rates from an insurance company that understands your circumstances, Armed Forces Insurance is for you. We even shop other carriers to find you the best policy at the best price. And as former military leaders ourselves, we understand the unique challenges that come with military service.
Am I Eligible To Join AFI?
You are eligible for membership with Armed Forces Insurance if you meet any of the following criteria:
- Active duty, retired or those with general discharge under honorable conditions of all branches of the U.S. military, including the National Guard, Reserves and Coast Guard
- Active or retired U.S. Department of Defense, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, and Civilian Auxiliary employees
- Service Academy including Merchant Marine or ROTC cadet
- Children and parents of a current or former AFIE or AFIA member
- Spouse or surviving spouse of an active duty, retired, or honorably discharged military, including National Guard, Reserves and Coast Guard
- Active, retired or former commissioned officer of the NOAA or PHS
- Members of the Civil Air Patrol, Coast Guard Auxiliary, Merchant Marine, Military Auxiliary Radio System and Marine Corps Auxiliary
- Former spouse of a current or former AFIE or AFIA member
- Former AFI member (once a member, always a member!)
An added benefit of joining Armed Forces Insurance now is that you will be extending your membership to your parents and children.
Not sure if you qualify? Please call Customer Service at 800-495-8234.